Okay so it’s not as easy as it looks.
1) Reaching under the 2′ or so of the floor where it’s still above the crawlspace. Not fun to blindly staple metal plates into the plywood
2) Working in the basement – always a pleasure
3) again- basement. Fun. See the blue in the background? That’s a lil bit of light filtering down through the “crawl space” reflecting off the insulation
4) Metal plates- it’s how The Pex is attached to the floor. These can be really sharp.
5) They’re attached by staple gun that is constantly needing refilled.
Other fun parts included unruly pex turning not one but TWO water valves on squirting high pressure water all over the basement two different times.